Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monster Cake

No.... Not a huge cake; a cake that looks like a monster.

It's not often I get much direction for how a cake should be decorated. I usually get "just however you think is best" or some variation thereof. Don't get me wrong - I like that my customers have enough faith in me to come up with something lovely, but that's a lot of pressure! :-)

Every once in a while a customer will have a very clear idea of what they want... Jillian even had a sketch! She wanted her 13th Birthday confection to be strawberry cake with buttercream. I added a strawberry gelee to the layers for some extra zing!

Her sketch even indicated what candies were to be used... I was happy to oblige! See guys? A woman who knows what she wants!!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment