Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sundry Cakes

I was looking through some old cake photos on my phone and decided to post some of my favorites. Each of them were challenges and so much fun!

First up is a pair of Irish soft step shoes.... Recipient is a contender for World Championship step dancing and she loved these!








Next up is a scale model of a 1949 Caddilac Coupe de Ville that the founder of my day job company had spruced up for the Peking To Paris Road Rally Race last year. This took me eight straight hours of carving and decorating....The wheels need work.








I had never tried constructing a cake using pipes before and gave it a go with this Disney Princess cake...







And here is a rainbow cake I made for a preschool graduation...















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment